Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The WOW Factor

A few weeks ago, the weathermen were predicting a "significant snow event," so naturally I stopped to pick of necessities in preparation for a snow day. I got the essentials... milk, bread, hot chocolate and Zippy supplies! It turned out the weathermen were right. We had over a foot of snow and an unexpected 4 day weekend. I, however, spent the whole weekend making soup and playing video games and have only now returned to that bag of Zippy supplies.

As I rummaged through all the things I bought in my hoping-desperately-for-a-snow-day frenzy, I rediscovered this:



I can't imagine what kind of market there is for jolly roger/neutral tie-dye fleece, but then again... I bought it. I'm not sure what I was planning on making out of this fabulous fleece fabric when I bought it, but Benn suggested cutting out the skulls and using them as a zippy head of sorts.

So that has become my current Zippy project. I still haven't quiet figured out what to put inside of a giant head-zippy, but I'm sure I'll think of something. Be sure to check back for the excited reveal of whatever ridiculous plush creature I create out of this crazy fleece.

-Zippy out

1 comment: